Rita And Alex
(0 comments, 114 posts)
This user hasn't shared any profile information
Posts by Rita And Alex
Today we will review The Lost Ways II book by Claude Davis. We will start with a detailed section about the book itself and the information that is shared inside, continue with a discussion about the pros and cons, and in the last part mention a few more things that will help you decide if this survival guide is really for you.
First, let’s understand what The Lost Ways 2 is all about…
What Exactly Is “The Lost Ways (Second Edition)”?
Created by Claude Davis, an author and a survival expert, “The Lost Ways 2” is a 300-page book that shares lots of information and focuses on an ancient superfood that will keep you and your family well fed during times of famine or food shortage.
Claude Davis explains that over 600 years ago, the Incas stored this superfood in pit holes for years and ate it all year round. Today, NASA astronauts have this during their month-long space missions.
Claude also talks a lot about two other inexpensive superfoods in The Lost Ways 2 guide. The first superfood is known as the “samurai superfood.” This superfood, which was supposedly invented by a vicious samurai, is packed with nutrients and probiotics (which will supply your body, specifically your digestive system, with “good” bacteria). The second superfood is known as the “great depression superfood.” This superfood will supposedly last for up to two years without refrigeration.
Here are other things you’ll learn in The Lost Ways 2 book”:
– How to find and use ordinary plants, which you may already have in your backyard, for treating different ailments.
– Using colored images, you’ll learn how to safely and easily find the plants you need to treat heart issues, infections, diabetes, and other ailments.
– You will discover three pain-killing plants that a Cherokee Indian taught Claude.
– Mr. Davis will also teach you how to take full advantage of plants that contain powerful antibacterial properties.
– A lost method to build your own log cabin, where you can live during a crisis or as a vacation home.
– You’ll also find out how the Wild West pioneers hunted deer and treated their skins and hides to make leather without using chemicals. Plus, you’ll learn how to use each body part of the deer to make tools, such as a knife handle, bow string, and even a needle.
– An ingenious technique for digging a well fast and with minimal effort is also included.
– The old-fashioned way to get the highest purity charcoal, as well as how to turn it into an activated charcoal.
– You’ll receive instructions on how to use the activated charcoal in creating a dependable and simple water filter, which could clean 800 gallons of water.
– Claude Davis also shares his own techniques on making activated charcoal pills, which you could use whenever you have indigestion, gas, and high bad cholesterol levels.
– How to build your own gas mask using one pound of activated charcoal, and a lot more…
The Lost Ways book (Second Edition) also comes with these two bonus reports:
1. “How to Become Self-Sufficient On 4 Acres of Land” – If you plan to have a self-sufficient farm, this report is for you. It will show you how to split your land into smaller segments, so you can take full advantage of it. You’ll also learn food preservation, home safety and security tips, rainwater purification and storage, creating a small medicinal garden, and living without electricity.
2. “What Do You Need to Have Ready Before An EMP” – This report shares 43 things that you must have in advance before an EMP attack.
These are some of the main things you can expect to learn from The Lost Ways 2 book. Please check this page for more details about the guide and the two bonus reports that Claude Davis offers with it.
Now, let’s continue to the next section and talk about the pros and cons…
The Pros and Cons of “The Lost Ways (Second Edition)”
Contains Vital Information That Will Help You Survive and Thrive During a Crisis
More than your attitude, Claude Davis believes that the first important survival tool is knowledge. And that’s what this book, including the free reports, is going to give you.
It’s Doable and Practical
The great thing about this book is it offers techniques, tips, and other information that have been proven effective and will allow you to be self-sufficient without draining your bank account. Some of the tools and foods shared in this guide are readily available, and you might even get some of them for free.
Fast and Helpful Customer Service Representatives
We liked how fast their customer service representative – his name is Andriy Kobin – answered our emails. (You can see the screenshots of his replies here.) This somehow eased some of our worries because if ever we have concerns that need immediate attention, they have someone to assist us fast.
Claude is a Real Person… and Survival Expert
Claude has a wife and two children. They’re living in a log cabin that he built. Interestingly, their clothes are all handmade. Well, if you’re interested to know him better, you can read his interview by Alec Deacon of Survivopedia.com.
Claude Backs It Up with a Refund Guarantee
You have two months to go through The Lost Ways II and the bonus reports and apply Claude Davis’ techniques. If you’re not happy for whatever reason, you can contact his customer service team anytime to ask for a full refund.
In simple words, this decent guarantee makes The Lost Ways 2 book a risk-free purchase…
You’ll Shoulder the Shipping & Handling Fee
The Lost Ways II is offered for sale in three editions: Digital edition, Physical edition, and digital + physical edition.
If you choose the physical edition or digital + physical edition, you’re going to pay extra $8.99 for the shipping and handling.
You Need to Invest Time and Effort
Your money would go to waste if you’re not going to finish reading this and apply Claude’s tips and technique in your life. If you know you don’t have time to read a 300-page book, or if you don’t follow through on things, then you might want to skip this one.
The Bottom Line
If you’re planning to go off-grid or just want to be prepared for any crisis, there is no doubt The Lost Ways II is a great book to have. It contains practical, useful, and interesting information, and the best thing about it is it’s going to teach you self-sufficiency without requiring a lot of money.
It’s not for everyone, though. If you’re lazy and don’t follow through on things, or if you are looking for a cheap survival guide that contains only some general tips, then The Lost Ways 2 might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you want to make sure you could protect and provide food for you and your family during a disaster, if you are looking for a detailed guide that was written by a real expert, or if you’re interested to go off-the-grid and leave the busy city life, then “The Lost Ways II is a great option to consider.
Anyway, there’s a 60-day refund guarantee in place if you’re not happy with it, so we believe there is nothing to lose here…
Well, that’s our review of The Lost Ways (Second Edition). We hope this was helpful and wish you all the best!
Rita and Alex 🙂
Today we will review the Outback Vision Protocol by Bill Campbell.
We will start our review with general details about the protocol and the way it works, continue with explanations about its pros & cons, and in the last section mention the most important things you should remember before making your final decision.
First, let’s understand what the Outback Vision Protocol is all about…
What Exactly Is The Outback Vision Protocol?
Created by Bill Campbell, a retired sergeant of the U.S. Marine Corps, the “Outback Vision Protocol” is a comprehensive guide that reveals the root cause of vision loss and the natural solution that can reverse this condition in as fast as 21 days.
The Background Story
Bill said his wife used to suffer from macular degeneration, a painless eye condition that may cause blurry vision or blindness. Her doctor expected her to be completely blind within the next six months.
Fortunately, Bill’s staff sergeant asked him to join a team of U.S. Marines that will go to a training exercise alongside Australia’s North West Mobile Force (NORFORCE) unit. During this time, he met an Australian Aboriginal soldier, Bunji.
Amazed by his excellent eyesight, Bill Campbell became curious and asked Bunji his secret to a clear and sharp vision. Bunji handed him a list of strange and little-known foods, which included herbs, vegetables, fruits, seeds, and berries that are rich in specific ingredients that are supposedly scientifically proven to cause significant and permanent improvements in eye health. Two of these special nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin.
Together with David Lancaster, an independent medical researcher, Bill Campbell researched foods that naturally grow in the United States and contain the same antioxidants as the foods Bunji gave. The result was they were successful in creating all-American smoothie recipes, which when consumed daily, could produce significant results.
This is, in short, how the Outback Vision Protocol was born…
What is included in the package?
The Fast-Start Guide
Inside, you’ll discover:
– The complete list of Aboriginal foods, which served as inspirations for this guide, and the secret why they’re great for your eyesight.
– The real root cause of vision impairment and the truth about excess free radicals.
– The reason corrective lenses are just Band-Aid solutions and could make your vision worse.
– Toxic foods that you should stay away from if you don’t want to nourish the free radicals that are damaging your eyes.
– A list of affordable and natural foods that will supposedly get rid of free radicals from your retina and macula, and can restore your 20/20 vision fast.
The 21-Day Protocol
This protocol contains Bill Campbell’s 21 most potent smoothie recipes that are rich in eight types of antioxidants that are good for your eyes. You’ll get the exact amounts and combinations that will give you the best possible results.
Two Free Bonuses
- The Home Eye Test Kit
- The Binaural Beats Audio Series
This is just a preview of what you can expect from the Outback Vision Protocol. For more details about the main guide, the 21-day protocol, and the bonus items, please check this page.
Now, let’s take a look at the different pros and cons of Bill Campbell’s treatment guide.
The Pros and Cons of the Outback Vision Protocol
It Could Help Treat Vision Problems
While we can’t find studies that are specific to this protocol, there are many medical articles and clinical studies online about the benefits of specific dietary antioxidants for eye health.
For example, according to the American Optometric Association, Since our bodies don’t produce lutein and zeaxanthin, we need to get them through our diet or nutritional supplements.
This is exactly where the Outback Vision Protocol can help.
It Has Fewer Side Effects Compared to Other Treatment Options
We’re not saying that foods are devoid of side effects. There’s always a possibility that your body might react negatively to the foods included in this protocol. However, compared to dietary supplements, drugs, or medical procedures (lasers), these antioxidant-rich foods will cause fewer unwanted effects.
The Ingredients Are Accessible
That is, if you’re living in the United States. But, we believe that you can still find most of the ingredients in the Outback Vision Protocol even if you don’t live in the US. In case you can’t find them in your local supermarket or farmer’s market, you may want to email Bill Campbell to ask for his recommendations or research online about the possible alternatives.
It’s Relatively Easy to Put into Action
You don’t have to make drastic changes to your current diet or deprive yourself of any food. We believe anyone could implement this protocol because the smoothie recipes are simple and easy to make.
It Includes a Two-Month Refund Guarantee
Bill Campbell promises to return your hard-earned money if you don’t like the Outback Vision Protocol for whatever reason. We tried searching online for complaints about their issuance of refunds, but we didn’t find any so far.
It Doesn’t Replace Expert Medical Advice
The foods in the Outback Vision Protocol may help prevent or retard the progress of certain vision problems, like macular degeneration. However, this is not supposed to replace standard medical treatments for common vision loss problems.
It Doesn’t Guarantee a 100-Percent Success Rate
There’s no way for us to confirm if those 127 volunteers, who reportedly improved their vision after using this protocol, truly exists. Like with any medical and alternative treatments, there’s no assurance that the Outback Vision Protocol will prevent or treat all vision loss problems.
It’s Not a Print Book
After your purchase, you can immediately download all the materials via the private members’ area. Normally, this isn’t a major problem for most people, and the entire process will only take a few minutes, depending on your internet connection.
However, if you prefer a physical book, your only option is to print everything yourself.
The Bottom Line
Is the Outback Vision Protocol effective?
Well, it might or might not benefit you, and it is important to understand that your success with this protocol depends on many factors.
With that said, there is no doubt that the Outback Vision Protocol has many advantages compared to other treatment options. For us, one of the biggest benefits of this protocol is that it has zero or little side effects unless you have known allergies to the foods included in the guide. We also didn’t find negative consumer reports regarding this protocol on the internet, which is always a good sign.
Of course, the Outback Vision Protocol has its downsides, and you must remember that it’s not a 100% cure. For instance, in the case of macular degeneration, there’s still no outright cure for this eye condition, but there are some treatments that you can use to help slow down its progression or improve your eyesight.
Overall, if you have a severe vision loss, if you have known allergies to certain foods, or if you don’t think antioxidant-rich foods can benefit you, then the Outback Vision Protocol might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you’re interested in natural cures for vision loss, or if you just want to avoid taking drugs or undergoing invasive medical treatments, then the Outback Vision Protocol is a great option to consider.
The good news is that since Bill Campbell backed it up with a 60-day money-back guarantee, it is super easy to try the Outback Vision Protocol without any risk…
Well, that’s it, guys. We hope this review was helpful to you.
All the best!
Rita and Alex 🙂
Today we will talk about The 4 Week Diet by Brian Flatt.
For your convenience, we will divide our review into these sections:
1. The first section will explain what The 4 Week Diet is all about and how it works.
2. The second section will explain everything we believe you should know about the pros and cons of Brian Flatt’s diet plan.
3. The last section will summarize our review and emphasize the main things you must remember before making your final decision.
Let’s start 🙂
What Exactly Is The 4 Week Diet?
Created by Brian Flatt, an author, and weight loss coach, “The 4 Week Diet” is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to stimulate your body’s fat cells to help you increase your metabolism so that you can lose weight faster and effortlessly. Brian claims you can lose up to 32 pounds in just 28 days by following this diet plan, without starving yourself, taking diet pills, or spending hours at the gym.
This weight loss system will supposedly tap your four hormones and make them team up for better weight loss. These hormones include ghrelin, insulin, cortisol, and adiponectin.
The 4 Week Diet is composed of four handbooks, and each offers specific ways to control these hormones. Below is a short description of each of these handbooks:
1. The Launch Handbook
- The science behind weight loss and weight gain
- How specific metabolic-killers make your metabolism sluggish and block your ability to shed the unwanted fat
- How to shed stubborn body fat
- Straightforward instructions on how to eat, so you can force your four hormones to work together
- Clear and detailed explanation on how your body stores and releases fat, allowing you to stop future fat-storage problems
2. The Diet Handbook
This diet plan contains simple, customized, and easy-to-do instructions that will work perfectly with your unique body type.
- Tips on how to calculate your body fat percentage and lean body mass, so it’s easy for you to customize this diet plan
- Specific foods to eat, how to eat these foods, and the specific times you should eat them to stimulate your four fat-storing and fat-burning hormones so that you can burn fat 24/7
- Brian Flatt’s favorite tasty, affordable, healthy, and fat-burning meals
- A list of foods that you should stay away from if you want to lose weight or keep off the weight
- Brian’s secret to maintaining the ideal weight with minimal effort
3. The 4 Week Diet Activity Handbook
- A practical workout routine that Brian specifically created for busy people
- 15-minute, intense workouts that you could do anywhere
- Brian’s best exercise for flattening and toning your stomach
4. The Motivation Handbook
- Effective techniques that will keep you focused and motivated, so you can stick to The 4 Week Diet program and prevent gaining back the weight you shed
- Several tricks, quick tips, and useful tools that will keep you inspired and active
Bonus: Weight Loss Hypnosis Audio (18 minutes)
This bonus is in MP3 format. Brian Flatt says he included this relaxing hypnosis track to help you suppress your appetite for unhealthy foods, motivate you to exercise, and improve your self-esteem.
Well, this is just a preview of what you can discover in The 4 Week Diet system. For more details about the four handbooks, you can also check this page.
Now, here are some of the main pros and cons that you should consider before making your decision about Brian Flatt’s program…
The Pros and Cons of the 4 Week Diet
Suitable for Most People
We believe that The 4 Week Diet would benefit many people, providing that they don’t have serious health issues. This diet plan is best for individuals who want:
- To lose weight up to 32 pounds within 28 to 31 days
- To trim up to 8 inches from their waists
- To jumpstart their long-term weight loss goals
It Doesn’t Take a Lot of Time
You only need about 15 minutes daily to perform the exercises Brian Flatt teaches in The 4 Week Diet. You already have a meal plan that you could follow, so you don’t have to take too much time thinking what healthy and fat-burning meals to prepare.
Honestly, if you don’t have time for this, you would have a hard time following other weight loss plans.
It Seems to be Effective
There are a few before-and-after pictures and testimonials on the sales page of The 4 Week Diet, as well as some positive testimonials on different forums and blogs. If we’re going to take those client testimonials into account, then it seems to give the results Brian Flatt promised.
However, as with any other diet plan, we still recommend that you consult your doctor before starting The 4 Week Diet.
You Don’t Have to Punish Yourself to Lose Weight
We think you know how hard it is to be on a diet or exercise for hours just to lose a significant amount of excess body fat. That’s why Brian Flatt made sure that you won’t feel deprived or over-exercised, so it’s easier for you to keep off the weight for a long time.
Brian Backs This Up with a Full Refund Guarantee
Just go through all the materials and put the tips into action. If within sixty days you’re not satisfied with the results, or the lack thereof, Brian Flatt is willing to give back every cent you spent. So far, we haven’t encountered complaints about his fitness plan online.
It’s Quite Pricey
Generally speaking, The 4 Week Diet is a bit more expensive than other diet plans offered online. However, it’s still less costly than hiring a personal nutritionist or weight loss coach. According to Thumbtack.com, the average cost for a nutritionist is $70, which is only for one session.
It’s a Newly Released Weight Loss Plan
Since it’s relatively new, it is hard to find lots of feedback from those who already tried it.
The 4 Week Diet is a Digital Course
All the files in The 4 Week Diet course are in eBook and MP3 (audio) formats. Most people don’t find this as a major issue because they’re able to go through the files anytime, anywhere. However, you might be the type who likes physical books and audio CDs. If you are, a good solution is to print the eBooks from your printer and burn the MP3 file to a CD or DVD.
The Bottom Line
We believe The 4 Week Diet is worth checking out. One month seems enough to determine if this works as promised, and since it doesn’t take a lot of time to follow the exercises, this program can be ideal for busy individuals.
Keep your expectations realistic, though. The 4 Week Diet is not a magic pill, and it doesn’t guarantee a 100% success rate. It won’t transform your body overnight or in just a few days.
Overall, if you have an existing medical condition that requires a particular type of diet, or if you’re looking for one of these cheap guides online that offer a few nutrition tips and exercises, then The 4 Week Diet might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you want to safely and quickly lose a significant amount of weight, if other weight loss programs didn’t meet your expectations, or if you simply want a realistic diet plan that doesn’t involve undergoing dangerous methods, then The 4 Week Diet is a great option for you to consider.
Best of all, you can start following the program for four weeks and see how it works for you. If you are not happy with the results, you can simply take advantage of the 60-day money back guarantee. In our opinion, this guarantee by Brian Flatt makes The 4 Week Diet a risk-free choice…
Well, that’s everything we believe you need to know about Brian Flatt’s 4 Week Diet course. We hope we provided you with enough information to help you decide whether this will benefit you or not.
We wish you all the best!
Rita and Alex 🙂