Home & Garden Products
Today we will review The Lost Ways II book by Claude Davis. We will start with a detailed section about the book itself and the information that is shared inside, continue with a discussion about the pros and cons, and in the last part mention a few more things that will help you decide if this survival guide is really for you.
First, let’s understand what The Lost Ways 2 is all about…
What Exactly Is “The Lost Ways (Second Edition)”?
Created by Claude Davis, an author and a survival expert, “The Lost Ways 2” is a 300-page book that shares lots of information and focuses on an ancient superfood that will keep you and your family well fed during times of famine or food shortage.
Claude Davis explains that over 600 years ago, the Incas stored this superfood in pit holes for years and ate it all year round. Today, NASA astronauts have this during their month-long space missions.
Claude also talks a lot about two other inexpensive superfoods in The Lost Ways 2 guide. The first superfood is known as the “samurai superfood.” This superfood, which was supposedly invented by a vicious samurai, is packed with nutrients and probiotics (which will supply your body, specifically your digestive system, with “good” bacteria). The second superfood is known as the “great depression superfood.” This superfood will supposedly last for up to two years without refrigeration.
Here are other things you’ll learn in The Lost Ways 2 book”:
– How to find and use ordinary plants, which you may already have in your backyard, for treating different ailments.
– Using colored images, you’ll learn how to safely and easily find the plants you need to treat heart issues, infections, diabetes, and other ailments.
– You will discover three pain-killing plants that a Cherokee Indian taught Claude.
– Mr. Davis will also teach you how to take full advantage of plants that contain powerful antibacterial properties.
– A lost method to build your own log cabin, where you can live during a crisis or as a vacation home.
– You’ll also find out how the Wild West pioneers hunted deer and treated their skins and hides to make leather without using chemicals. Plus, you’ll learn how to use each body part of the deer to make tools, such as a knife handle, bow string, and even a needle.
– An ingenious technique for digging a well fast and with minimal effort is also included.
– The old-fashioned way to get the highest purity charcoal, as well as how to turn it into an activated charcoal.
– You’ll receive instructions on how to use the activated charcoal in creating a dependable and simple water filter, which could clean 800 gallons of water.
– Claude Davis also shares his own techniques on making activated charcoal pills, which you could use whenever you have indigestion, gas, and high bad cholesterol levels.
– How to build your own gas mask using one pound of activated charcoal, and a lot more…
The Lost Ways book (Second Edition) also comes with these two bonus reports:
1. “How to Become Self-Sufficient On 4 Acres of Land” – If you plan to have a self-sufficient farm, this report is for you. It will show you how to split your land into smaller segments, so you can take full advantage of it. You’ll also learn food preservation, home safety and security tips, rainwater purification and storage, creating a small medicinal garden, and living without electricity.
2. “What Do You Need to Have Ready Before An EMP” – This report shares 43 things that you must have in advance before an EMP attack.
These are some of the main things you can expect to learn from The Lost Ways 2 book. Please check this page for more details about the guide and the two bonus reports that Claude Davis offers with it.
Now, let’s continue to the next section and talk about the pros and cons…
The Pros and Cons of “The Lost Ways (Second Edition)”
Contains Vital Information That Will Help You Survive and Thrive During a Crisis
More than your attitude, Claude Davis believes that the first important survival tool is knowledge. And that’s what this book, including the free reports, is going to give you.
It’s Doable and Practical
The great thing about this book is it offers techniques, tips, and other information that have been proven effective and will allow you to be self-sufficient without draining your bank account. Some of the tools and foods shared in this guide are readily available, and you might even get some of them for free.
Fast and Helpful Customer Service Representatives
We liked how fast their customer service representative – his name is Andriy Kobin – answered our emails. (You can see the screenshots of his replies here.) This somehow eased some of our worries because if ever we have concerns that need immediate attention, they have someone to assist us fast.
Claude is a Real Person… and Survival Expert
Claude has a wife and two children. They’re living in a log cabin that he built. Interestingly, their clothes are all handmade. Well, if you’re interested to know him better, you can read his interview by Alec Deacon of Survivopedia.com.
Claude Backs It Up with a Refund Guarantee
You have two months to go through The Lost Ways II and the bonus reports and apply Claude Davis’ techniques. If you’re not happy for whatever reason, you can contact his customer service team anytime to ask for a full refund.
In simple words, this decent guarantee makes The Lost Ways 2 book a risk-free purchase…
You’ll Shoulder the Shipping & Handling Fee
The Lost Ways II is offered for sale in three editions: Digital edition, Physical edition, and digital + physical edition.
If you choose the physical edition or digital + physical edition, you’re going to pay extra $8.99 for the shipping and handling.
You Need to Invest Time and Effort
Your money would go to waste if you’re not going to finish reading this and apply Claude’s tips and technique in your life. If you know you don’t have time to read a 300-page book, or if you don’t follow through on things, then you might want to skip this one.
The Bottom Line
If you’re planning to go off-grid or just want to be prepared for any crisis, there is no doubt The Lost Ways II is a great book to have. It contains practical, useful, and interesting information, and the best thing about it is it’s going to teach you self-sufficiency without requiring a lot of money.
It’s not for everyone, though. If you’re lazy and don’t follow through on things, or if you are looking for a cheap survival guide that contains only some general tips, then The Lost Ways 2 might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you want to make sure you could protect and provide food for you and your family during a disaster, if you are looking for a detailed guide that was written by a real expert, or if you’re interested to go off-the-grid and leave the busy city life, then “The Lost Ways II is a great option to consider.
Anyway, there’s a 60-day refund guarantee in place if you’re not happy with it, so we believe there is nothing to lose here…
Well, that’s our review of The Lost Ways (Second Edition). We hope this was helpful and wish you all the best!
Rita and Alex 🙂
If you heard about Building A Chicken Coop by Bill Keene and you try to understand if this DIY guide is really for you or not then keep reading and find everything that you need to know about it before making your final decision.
In this Building A Chicken Coop review we will do our best to provide you with every piece of information we believe you must know about Bill Keene’s product in order to make the right decision, including the most important things that you will get when purchasing it and the pros and cons that it has compared to similar guides online.
Let’s start with a quick overview and understand what Building A Chicken Coop is all about.
What Exactly Is “Building A Chicken Coop”?
Created by Bill Keene, a poultry farming specialist and seasoned professional craftsman, Building A Chicken Coop can be best described as an updated program that teaches individuals how to create a good quality and low-cost chicken coops.
Bill Keene’s program contains several components and on top of them is the main “Building A Chicken Coop” guide that contains colored plans complete with scale illustrations and measurements that are really simple to follow in order to suit almost anyone.
In a nutshell, here are some of the main topics that Bill Keene covers in his program:
- Choosing the right inexpensive materials that will speed up and simplify the building process.
- The best location that will protect your chicken coop from humidity and rotting.
- Preventing carbon dioxide and ammonia buildup through proper ventilation.
- Six important items you should have in possession before beginning with any project.
- The easiest way to build a highly low-cost all-in-one chicken coop that’s fully enclosed to accommodate a maximum of four hefty chickens.
- How to cure your chickens when afflicted by two of the most common chicken ailments.
- Tips on what to do whenever your chickens are sick.
- Breeding techniques and care tips for chicks.
- How to effortlessly transform any chicken coop into a free-range enclosure.
- How to build a coop that’s able to warm your chickens, especially during extreme cold weather conditions.
- The nine important chores you must do every day, month and year to preserve your chickens’ health and ability to keep laying eggs.
- The eight most dangerous foods for chickens.
- Picking the appropriate chicken breed that’s suited for your location’s weather, available space, and preferred egg production.
- How to defend your coop from cats, coyotes, hawks and other predators.
Aside from the main guide, Bill Keene also offers right now several bonus eBooks for all of the people that will purchase his Building a Chicken Coop guide. We won’t explain too much about these bonus guides in our review, since you can read exactly what each one of them contains On This Page, however, the titles of the following eBooks are the following:
1. Eating The Best And Be Healthy: Organic Growing And Gardening
2. The Cheap Materials To Build Your Own Coop
3. The Good Materials For The Ground
4. How To Design Nesting Boxes By Using Common Materials
5. 10 Big Mistakes First Time That Coop Builders Make
6. The Secrets For A Lush Garden
7. Organic Gardener’s Composting
8. Organic Gardening For Beginners
9. How To Best Position Your Own Chicken House
Now that you already have a basic knowledge of what the Building A Chicken Coop program is all about, let’s go over its different pros and cons to help you understand if Bill Keene’s program is the ideal choice for YOU or not…
The Pros And Cons Of Building A Chicken Coop By Bill Keene
Saves You Time And Money
Making your chicken coop from scratch is actually a lot cheaper than buying a pre-fab one and users of the “Building a Chicken Coop” program are expected to save up to 50% more than purchasing a pre-made or pre-cut coop.
We also like that Bill Keene made sure that all the materials mentioned in his guides are inexpensive and arranged in a list for easy print out to save you lots of time.
Modifiable Blueprint To Suit Your Needs
The main blueprint that Bill Keene offers inside his Building A Chicken Coop program serves only as a guide and if you want you can feel free to make some changes to it in order to build a coop that best suits your needs, meaning, your budget, preference, climate and available space.
Serves As A Complete Poultry Raising Guide
What we really like about this program is that it’s not purely about building a good quality chicken coop on a budget but it also includes tips about poultry farming.
Through this guide you’ll learn all the things you need to know to grow your business and keep earning from it, like the right breed of chickens to pick for your climate, how to keep them warm and protected against predators and how to ensure their health.
Doesn’t Require Special Skills Or Tools
Another thing that we personally like is that Bill Keene created the Building A Chicken Coop program with both beginners and experienced builders in mind and his instructions are detailed and clear-cut. What’s more, you only need to use the simplest tools to execute the plans.
Carries A 100% Refund Guarantee
Bill Keene stands by his Building A Chicken Coop program and that’s why he is willing to issue a full refund within 60 days in case you have not found his product useful. This decent guarantee from Bill actually makes his Building A Chicken Coop program completely risk-free to try.
Beginners May Have A Bit Of Difficulty Building Their First Coop
The plans included in the “Building a Chicken Coop” program are generally easy to understand and execute. However we’re not saying it’s a total walk in the park, especially for complete beginners.
If you are a beginner you need to understand that while visualizing the blueprint is easy, the execution of it may require more hard-work and help.
Including Instructional Videos Would Have Been Nice
We believe that it would have been nice if Bill Keene’s program included downloadable instructional videos. This addition would be really helpful for users who are visual learners and we think that including instructional videos would also help make the work simpler and faster.
With that said, this kind of videos will probably make the product more expensive, so overall, this issue is not a deal breaker in our opinion.
Available Only In Digital Format
After paying for the Building A Chicken Coop program you’re going to be directed to a members’ only page, wherein you can instantly download the main guide and the bonus ebooks.
If you’re not an eBook lover this may be an issue for you since there is no way to order the guides in hard cover format at this time.
The Bottom Line
For us, the newly updated Building A Chicken Coop program is a must-have product for any farmers, and it’s with no doubt one of the most comprehensive guides you can get to ensure your chickens stay healthy and happy, so you can also enjoy a growing and profitable business for a long time.
We personally really like that whether you’re a relatively novice or veteran coop builder, you won’t have any problems executing the plans included in this guide. Bill Keene has written this guide using clear-cut and detailed instructions with scale illustrations and measurements that even kids can easily understand, and the fact that no special tools or skills are required is simply great.
What’s more, this guide is perfect for any users on a budget. Bill Keene introduced materials that are really inexpensive which allow most users to save about 50-percent more if they build from scratch rather than buying pre-cut or pre-fabricated chicken coops.
We also like that the plans inside the Building a Chicken Coop program are customizable to fit your unique needs in terms of budget and available space. However, what makes this product really stands out from the rest is the fact that it also covers topics about poultry farming and really provides you with all the info you need to know regarding it.
With all that said, Building A Chicken Coop by Bill Keene is not for everyone.
As much as we want to say that building a chicken coop is a total piece of cake, it’s not. Building a coop requires time, effort and some special features to ensure a good growing environment for your chickens, and if you think that purchasing Bill Keene’s guide will show you how to build a coop “super fast without any efforts” then this is probably not for you. In addition, if detailed instructions and high quality photos are not enough for you and you are looking for a complete video course as well, then the Building a Chicken Coop program is also not for you.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly guide on how to build a chicken coop from scratch that also serves as a complete poultry raising guide and comes at a very reasonable price, then Building a Chicken Coop is absolutely a great product for you.
Moreover, the fact that you can take advantage of a 60-day unconditional money back guarantee if for some reason you don’t share this view makes the Building a Chicken Coop program a 100% risk free product for you…
Well, that’s it for this Building A Chicken Coop review. We hope you have found the information here useful and we wish you the best!
Alex and Rita