Law Of Attraction Tips For Manifesting Your Desires
Since the success of “The Secret” the Law of Attraction has gained tremendous attention as a tool to manifest our own realities. The Secret tells us that we create with every thought and anything we imagine we would like to be, have or do can be achieved. With each and every thought, guided by our emotions, we continually create our own realities on our unique pathway, propelling us on the highway or “thoughtway” through life everlasting.
In order to manage our lives successfully we need to understand the universal laws and the processes involved in order to create a happy, productive life experience. The first thing to do is to accept the fact that we are the sole creators of our lives and we alone attract every situation and circumstance in order to have the exact experience desired. No one else is ever to blame. We decide to come into this life with a specific purpose in order to have an experience, however, we do have the ability and power to make positive choices and use the Law of Attraction to make our experiences more joyous and abundant.
The essence of the Law of Attraction says “that which is like unto itself will be attracted to itself.” The sole purpose of being in this life is to experience joy and to grow into the expansion of “All-that-Is”. There is no limit to the experiences on our endless journeys through many lives, and we can choose whether those experiences will be joyful or sorrowful.
The teachings of Abraham by Jerry and Esther Hicks describe the Law of Attraction as “offering a signal” to which the universe is compelled to respond.
Below are a few Law of Attraction tips that will help you avoid the pitfalls inherent in the use of this law and get more of what you really want in your life:
- Decide what it is you would like to manifest in your life.
- Deliberately direct your thoughts towards that which you want – giving thought to something is inviting it into your life.
- Keep in mind that, without exception, you will get what you think about, whether it is in fact what you want or not, therefore you need to focus and avoid being distracted by doubts and negative thoughts.
- Use positive intention when you think about what you want and say: “Yes – that is what I would like to experience” when you see the same things manifest in others lives. When you see something you do not want, rather ignore it than saying “No – that is not what I want”. The universe does not register negatives like the words “no” and “not” and it will give you exactly what it says without those words which is: “that is what I want”.
- Give attention to how you would like it to appear in your life and how it will make you feel.
- Never use the word “want” as the universe will oblige by always keeping you in a “wanting” situation, never actually receiving.
- Giving intention and attention to the things you would like to include in your experience on this Earth causes a certain vibration which if held for long enough will become manifest.
- Have patience as the physical time-space reality we are living in does not allow for instant manifestation.
- The more intense your feelings and emotions are, the faster you will attract the experiences that will enhance those feelings, whether positive or negative.
When you make use of these Law of Attraction tips and begin to accept the correlation between your thoughts and manifestation, you will soon understand the power of the universe to draw to you all the consciously chosen life experiences you desire.
If you have found these law of attraction tips to be useful for you, but you are looking for a complete course that can help you manifest your dreams, then Manifestation Miracle and the Gravity Manifestation Program may be two good choices for you.
You can also find few more tips to manifest with the law of attraction at the video below.
All the best!
Rita and Alex