The 4 Week Diet by Brian Flatt – Our Detailed Review
Today we will talk about The 4 Week Diet by Brian Flatt.
For your convenience, we will divide our review into these sections:
1. The first section will explain what The 4 Week Diet is all about and how it works.
2. The second section will explain everything we believe you should know about the pros and cons of Brian Flatt’s diet plan.
3. The last section will summarize our review and emphasize the main things you must remember before making your final decision.
Let’s start 🙂
What Exactly Is The 4 Week Diet?
Created by Brian Flatt, an author, and weight loss coach, “The 4 Week Diet” is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to stimulate your body’s fat cells to help you increase your metabolism so that you can lose weight faster and effortlessly. Brian claims you can lose up to 32 pounds in just 28 days by following this diet plan, without starving yourself, taking diet pills, or spending hours at the gym.
This weight loss system will supposedly tap your four hormones and make them team up for better weight loss. These hormones include ghrelin, insulin, cortisol, and adiponectin.
The 4 Week Diet is composed of four handbooks, and each offers specific ways to control these hormones. Below is a short description of each of these handbooks:
1. The Launch Handbook
- The science behind weight loss and weight gain
- How specific metabolic-killers make your metabolism sluggish and block your ability to shed the unwanted fat
- How to shed stubborn body fat
- Straightforward instructions on how to eat, so you can force your four hormones to work together
- Clear and detailed explanation on how your body stores and releases fat, allowing you to stop future fat-storage problems
2. The Diet Handbook
This diet plan contains simple, customized, and easy-to-do instructions that will work perfectly with your unique body type.
- Tips on how to calculate your body fat percentage and lean body mass, so it’s easy for you to customize this diet plan
- Specific foods to eat, how to eat these foods, and the specific times you should eat them to stimulate your four fat-storing and fat-burning hormones so that you can burn fat 24/7
- Brian Flatt’s favorite tasty, affordable, healthy, and fat-burning meals
- A list of foods that you should stay away from if you want to lose weight or keep off the weight
- Brian’s secret to maintaining the ideal weight with minimal effort
3. The 4 Week Diet Activity Handbook
- A practical workout routine that Brian specifically created for busy people
- 15-minute, intense workouts that you could do anywhere
- Brian’s best exercise for flattening and toning your stomach
4. The Motivation Handbook
- Effective techniques that will keep you focused and motivated, so you can stick to The 4 Week Diet program and prevent gaining back the weight you shed
- Several tricks, quick tips, and useful tools that will keep you inspired and active
Bonus: Weight Loss Hypnosis Audio (18 minutes)
This bonus is in MP3 format. Brian Flatt says he included this relaxing hypnosis track to help you suppress your appetite for unhealthy foods, motivate you to exercise, and improve your self-esteem.
Well, this is just a preview of what you can discover in The 4 Week Diet system. For more details about the four handbooks, you can also check this page.
Now, here are some of the main pros and cons that you should consider before making your decision about Brian Flatt’s program…
The Pros and Cons of the 4 Week Diet
Suitable for Most People
We believe that The 4 Week Diet would benefit many people, providing that they don’t have serious health issues. This diet plan is best for individuals who want:
- To lose weight up to 32 pounds within 28 to 31 days
- To trim up to 8 inches from their waists
- To jumpstart their long-term weight loss goals
It Doesn’t Take a Lot of Time
You only need about 15 minutes daily to perform the exercises Brian Flatt teaches in The 4 Week Diet. You already have a meal plan that you could follow, so you don’t have to take too much time thinking what healthy and fat-burning meals to prepare.
Honestly, if you don’t have time for this, you would have a hard time following other weight loss plans.
It Seems to be Effective
There are a few before-and-after pictures and testimonials on the sales page of The 4 Week Diet, as well as some positive testimonials on different forums and blogs. If we’re going to take those client testimonials into account, then it seems to give the results Brian Flatt promised.
However, as with any other diet plan, we still recommend that you consult your doctor before starting The 4 Week Diet.
You Don’t Have to Punish Yourself to Lose Weight
We think you know how hard it is to be on a diet or exercise for hours just to lose a significant amount of excess body fat. That’s why Brian Flatt made sure that you won’t feel deprived or over-exercised, so it’s easier for you to keep off the weight for a long time.
Brian Backs This Up with a Full Refund Guarantee
Just go through all the materials and put the tips into action. If within sixty days you’re not satisfied with the results, or the lack thereof, Brian Flatt is willing to give back every cent you spent. So far, we haven’t encountered complaints about his fitness plan online.
It’s Quite Pricey
Generally speaking, The 4 Week Diet is a bit more expensive than other diet plans offered online. However, it’s still less costly than hiring a personal nutritionist or weight loss coach. According to Thumbtack.com, the average cost for a nutritionist is $70, which is only for one session.
It’s a Newly Released Weight Loss Plan
Since it’s relatively new, it is hard to find lots of feedback from those who already tried it.
The 4 Week Diet is a Digital Course
All the files in The 4 Week Diet course are in eBook and MP3 (audio) formats. Most people don’t find this as a major issue because they’re able to go through the files anytime, anywhere. However, you might be the type who likes physical books and audio CDs. If you are, a good solution is to print the eBooks from your printer and burn the MP3 file to a CD or DVD.
The Bottom Line
We believe The 4 Week Diet is worth checking out. One month seems enough to determine if this works as promised, and since it doesn’t take a lot of time to follow the exercises, this program can be ideal for busy individuals.
Keep your expectations realistic, though. The 4 Week Diet is not a magic pill, and it doesn’t guarantee a 100% success rate. It won’t transform your body overnight or in just a few days.
Overall, if you have an existing medical condition that requires a particular type of diet, or if you’re looking for one of these cheap guides online that offer a few nutrition tips and exercises, then The 4 Week Diet might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you want to safely and quickly lose a significant amount of weight, if other weight loss programs didn’t meet your expectations, or if you simply want a realistic diet plan that doesn’t involve undergoing dangerous methods, then The 4 Week Diet is a great option for you to consider.
Best of all, you can start following the program for four weeks and see how it works for you. If you are not happy with the results, you can simply take advantage of the 60-day money back guarantee. In our opinion, this guarantee by Brian Flatt makes The 4 Week Diet a risk-free choice…
Well, that’s everything we believe you need to know about Brian Flatt’s 4 Week Diet course. We hope we provided you with enough information to help you decide whether this will benefit you or not.
We wish you all the best!
Rita and Alex 🙂