The Shepherd’s Diet System By Kristina Wilds – Full Review
In our today’s post we will review The Shepherd’s Diet system by Kristina Wilds.
For your convenience, the review will be divided into three parts:
1. In the first part of our review, we will explain what The Shepherd’s Diet is all about.
2. In the second part will focus on the pros and cons of this diet plan.
3. In the last part we will summarize everything and emphasize the points that you should take into account when making your final decision about Kristina Wilds’ system…
Let’s Start 🙂
What Exactly Is The Shepherd’s Diet?
Created by Kristina Wilds, a Christian, full-time mother, and personal trainer for over 20 years, The Shepherd’s Diet (also known as Biblical Belly Breakthrough) is a Bible-inspired 7-step weight loss system that works by eating more “healing fats” and fewer carbs – or a low carb, high fat and moderate-protein diet plan.
To help you understand better how The Shepherd’s Diet works, here are some of the main topics Kristina Wilds covers in the main guide:
• The proper way to use three healing but tasty fats that fight hunger pangs.
- The proper way to use three healing but tasty fats that fight hunger pangs.
- The “Higher Power Prayer Method”, which will control your constant cravings for sugary and junk foods.
- The “Smart Carb Feasting” trick which will teach you the smart way to eat your favorite carb-rich foods, so they won’t slow down your metabolism, affect your insulin levels, and cause your body to store more fat.
- Specific veggies that are supposedly healthy, but are actually secretly making you fat and promote inflammation.
- The “Secret Biblical Food Ratio” that will help you to know the best quantities of healing fats, protein, and carbs that can turn your body into a fat-burning machine.
- How to recognize and eliminate a certain common fat that causes inflammation in your body and brain. Kristina Wilds will reveal which dietary fat you should replace it with in order to eliminate this inflammation and reverse the symptoms of aging.
- One trick that will help you to sleep better and allow your body to fully rest.
- “7 Biblical Cooking Hacks” that will make meal preparations take 10 minutes or less.
- The right way to eat your favorite fat-rich foods, like pizza and bacon, and still lose weight.
- Useful information on how eating less is causing your weight gain woes and what you can do to eliminate this problem.
- The “Divine-Will power On Demand Prayer” that will provide the strength and motivation you need to lose weight, and much more…
The Shepherd’s Diet system also comes with four bonus reports, namely:
#1 – The Fat Burning Furnace Nutrients Report – Here, you’ll discover the nutrients your body needs and other information on supplementation.
#2 – The Prayer Warrior Anti-Stress Guide – This will provide you with prayers that will lower your stress levels to manageable levels, so you can avoid gaining weight and its other negative health effects.
#3 – The Moses Secret Fat Loss Protocol – This will help you get the benefits of a 40-day fast in just a few hours.
#4 – The What Would Jesus Eat Grocery Field Guide – This guide will show you the exact foods you should and shouldn’t buy when grocery shopping.
This is just a glimpse of what you’ll find in The Shepherd’s Diet system. You can get more information about it by visiting this specific page on the official website.
Now, let’s talk more about its different pros and cons…
The Pros And Cons Of The Shepherd’s Diet
Supported by Scientific Studies
Dietary fat intake helps you lose weight, really. We’re not saying that it’s okay for you to gobble up five slices of pizza plus a second serving of moist chocolate cake in one sitting. We’re talking about the healthy types of fats here, just like what Kristina Wilds shared in The Shepherd’s Diet.
Scientists of a randomized study published in the Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology evaluated the weight and waistline of 7, 447 people who followed three types of diets for five years. Results showed that those who followed a high-fat Mediterranean diet were able to lose more weight than those who had a low-fat diet.
A highly controversial report of the National Obesity Forum and the Public Health Collaboration says that eating high-fat foods, such as cheese and butter, could actually lower your chance of obesity.
Easy To Understand And Doable
Kristina Wilds used a casual, informative style of writing, so it’s easy to grasp and follow what she’s saying. She gave examples, plans, and stories to point out her ideas. What’s more, her diet plans are simple to make and seems tasty. We don’t think you’ll get anything wrong because her instructions are clear.
Offers Different Health Benefits
Eating good fats will not just help you lose weight. For instance, regular eating of “good fats” promotes better memory, mood, and thinking. It’s important that you know which types of fats to choose because not everything is good for your health.
You may even have them already in your kitchen. If not, we’re quite sure you can easily buy most of them at your local farmer’s market or grocery store. We’re not sure how much they’ll cost you (because it depends on where you live), but it should not be that much.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Didn’t like The Shepherd’s Diet System? Kristina Wilds explains that in this case you can simply send her support team an email to get all of your money back. You can take advantage of this refund guarantee within sixty days after your purchase, which gives you more than enough time to test The Shepherd’s Diet completely risk-free…
It’s Not For Everybody
This guide has a lot of Bible verses and religious undertones. People who have a different faith, don’t believe in the existence of a God, or doubt the Bible has instructions on how we should eat, would probably shy away from this guide.
We’re not exactly Bible experts, but we felt that Kristina Wilds interpreted a few Bible verses literally. For instance, the guide mentioned Ezekiel 34:3. “The fat” mentioned in the verse is actually referred as “the milk” in Latin, Arabic, and Septuagint (a translation of the Hebrew Bible) versions. It’s important to study the verses and check commentaries to know the real meaning of Bible verses.
All Materials Are Digital
The main guide and bonus reports are all eBooks. Normally, most people don’t find that a problem. However, if you prefer leafing through a physical book, this may be a disadvantage for you…
The Bottom Line
Lukewarm Christians, atheists, agnostics, and whatnot wouldn’t probably enjoy this one. But, for staunch Christians and for those who don’t mind the Bible-based principles behind this weight loss system, we believe The Shepherd’s Diet is worth checking out.
We were glad to find out that there are scientific studies that back up Kristina Wilds’ claims. This proves that the methods she shares have the potential to help many people, and you can easily find some of the studies that support her claims through a quick Google search.
In addition, The Shepherd’s Diet system is a no-brainer to follow, and Kristina wrote everything in simple English, so you don’t get confused or get anything wrong. This is very important and makes it much easier to stick to her diet plan.
Of course, this is not a perfect weight loss system, and there are some parts where Kristina just keeps telling stories of her personal experiences. If ever she releases an updated version, it would be great if she shortens her stories and give more concrete examples and instructions on how to go about with each weight loss tip.
Overall, if you’re looking for a quick fix, if you think you can just eat any type of high-fat food, or if you don’t consider yourself religious or spiritual, then The Shepherd’s Diet System might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you can’t find a diet that will help you shed the extra pounds and improve your overall health, or if you simply don’t like to deprive yourself of tasty foods for the sake of losing weight, then The Shepherd’s Diet is a great option for you.
Moreover, since it carries a sixty-day refund guarantee, you can easily take this diet plan on a short test-drive without any risk…
Well, that’s all for this review of The Shepherd’s Diet System. We hope this was helpful to you, and we wish you a better health and fitter body!
Rita and Alex 🙂