Thin From Within System by Brad Pilon – Detailed Review
In today’s post, we will review the Thin from Within System by Brad Pilon. As we always do, we will break down this review into a few sections:
– The first section will cover the basics of the Thin from Within program and explain what you can expect to get once purchasing it.
– The second section will discuss its various pros and cons.
– The final section will help you to understand better if Thin from Within is really the right choice for you.
Without further ado, let’s start!
What Exactly is The Thin from Within program?
Created by Brad Pilon, a two-time international best-selling weight loss author and world-class expert in the science of nutrition, biology, and physiology, “Thin from Within” (also known as the “Truth About Keto” and “Live Thin from Within”) is a weight loss plan for women that’s designed to deliver the same results as a ketogenic diet, but without its negative effects and food restrictions.
Brad Pilon explains that the major benefit of the ketogenic diet is that it produces fast results. However, its disadvantages outweigh its advantages. For instance, it causes a massive rebound weight gain after you get off this diet. What’s more, it has a low success rate. Only less than 1% of Americans who lost a lot of weight using the diet were able to keep it off for good.
Brad claims that the key to sustainable and healthy fat loss will depend on your ability to control your leptin, which is a hormone that plays a role in regulating energy balance by suppressing hunger.
Inside The Live Thin from Within program Brad shows you exactly how to do that, and also cover the following topics:
– A food technique that uses your favorite carbs for spiking your metabolism and keeping your leptin levels high so that you can burn fat all day.
– A virtual nutritionist that will show you what types of food to eat and in what times for the next 12 weeks to eliminate fat from your problem areas.
– A nutrient that’s essential for weight loss and is deficient in most women, according to a research.
– Foods that women shouldn’t eat because they can damage leptin and make weight loss more difficult, and a lot more…
Aside from the main guide, the Thin from Within system also includes two other components:
1. Complete workout program – This is a 12-week exercise plan for women. The purpose of this is to complement the main program. Inside, you’ll discover exercises that target your hormonal balance to strengthen the soft areas of your body, get rid of cellulite, and speed up your weight loss.
Some of the things you will learn and find include:
– The types of exercises that women should avoid because they’ll delay fat loss and make cellulite even worse.
– The reason exercises for women are much shorter and less intense than exercises for men.
– Different types of simple exercises that you can do in the comforts of your own home to increase your metabolism, eliminate cellulite, and markedly improve your leptin sensitivity.
– 143 exclusive video coaching lessons.
2. Immersion community – This is a community of women who are just starting on their weight loss journey or have been in the same state as you are right now. In this community, you can connect with like-minded people, ask your most pressing questions, and get individual help from Brad Pilon.
For more details about the main guide and the extra components, please click here.
Now, let’s talk about the various pros and cons of Brad’s weight loss plan…
The Pros and cons of Thin from Within
It’s Not a Restrictive Diet
With ketogenic diet, you’re going to eliminate all carbs from your diet. This can be difficult because most of the foods we enjoy contain carbs. That’s why many people are unable to stick to the ketogenic diet.
With the Live Thin from Within plan, you’ll have more options. Just follow Brad Pilon’s directions on what to eat and when to eat them to achieve the best results.
Brad Seems to be Credible
Well, a simple Google search will reveal the answer. He’s the author of Eat Stop Eat, which is the result of the Graduate Research he did at the University of Guelph, Canada. He has a Master’s Degree in Applied Human Nutrition. He’s considered as one of the experts on intermittent fasting and has years of experience as a Research Analyst and Development Manager in the supplement industry.
If you wish to know more about him, you can visit his social media accounts below:
It is a Digital and Physical Product
This is another great advantage compared to most other weight loss programs online. For a one-time payment that’s less than $40, you get the digital and physical versions of the Thin from Within system. It’s pretty rare these days for program creators to offer this, especially at that price level.
The video coaching lessons and the Immersion community are two great components that can help you get much better results from the Thin from Within program.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You have two months from your original purchase to go through the Thin from Within guide and videos and apply what you learned. If you’re unhappy for whatever reason, Brad Pilon encourages you to contact his customer service team by calling their toll-free number or emailing them to get a full refund.
This is a generous money-back guarantee that makes it easy to give the Thin from Within system a try with almost no risk at all.
Results Could Vary
Not everyone will react the same to this diet plan. Some may lose weight in less than a month, while others may have to wait longer. There’s also a possibility that it might not help you at all, so please keep your expectations realistic.
Slow Customer Service Support
We’ve emailed their customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s been more than a day, and we haven’t received a reply from them. We’re not saying this is something rare, and we already came across sellers or authors who answered our email within 72-96 hours after we contacted them.
With that said, we do hope that if Brad reads this review, he will try to provide faster support in the future.
You Pay for the Return Shipping Costs
If you decide to request a refund, you’re asked to return the physical version of Thin from Within. Unfortunately, you need to pay for the return shipping and handling costs. The returned items should also be in a good state when they receive it to be eligible for a refund.
P.S. If you choose the physical product, you’re going to pay for the one-time cost of the product plus the shipping & handling.
The Bottom Line
Overall, “Thin from Within” is a very interesting diet program. We’d like to know how it would make a difference in the lives of those who have tried the ketogenic diet – or losing weight by using restrictive or crash diets – but didn’t lose weight or kept it off successfully.
We must admit that there are many things we like about this program. For one, we liked that there’s a physical copy of it. Another is Brad included simple exercises that people can do at home and are especially designed for women.
We also want to mention the access to the “Immersion community” which can make it much easier to stick to the program and help you get the best results by communicating with other users that have similar weight loss goals as you have.
Of course, Live Thin from Within has its downsides, and you should understand that it is not a “magic pill” that will help you lose weight in only a few days. It is important to keep your expectations realistic and follow Brad’s directions to the letter.
To sum it up: If you want instant results, or if you have a health problem that needs medical attention, then the Thin from Within system might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you want a non-restrictive and safer alternative to ketogenic diet, or if you’re struggling to lose weight and keep it off, the Thin from Within program is a great option to consider, especially with the 60-day money back guarantee that Brad Pilon offers.
Well, that’s it for this review. We sincerely hope this will help you make a wise decision. If you already tried the Thin from Within program, please let us know what you think about it.
To your good health and fitter body!
Rita and Alex 🙂